The opening of the competition for co-financing in the field of cinematography will begin soon
Given that the new Law on Audio-Visual Activities has entered into force and that the final administrative procedure is to be carried out by the Center, as well as the Ministry of Education and Culture and the Government of the Republika Srpska, within a month at the latest, the Center will proceed with the tender the following competitions:• a competition for financing the development of a script for a short feature film
• a competition for financing the development of a script for a feature film
• a competition for financing the development of a script for a feature TV series
• competition for financing the development of a script for a feature film on the national theme of the suffering of the Serbian people in the Second World War at the beginning of 1942 in the area of Drakulic in Banja Luka
• competition for co-financing the development of a short feature and documentary film project
• competition for co-financing the development of a feature-length feature and documentary film project
• competition for co-financing the development of a short animated film project
• competition for co-financing the development of a feature TV series project
• competition for co-financing the production of minority co-productions
All tenders will be open until the end of the year, with two decision-making periods, which you will be informed about later, as they are conditioned by the tender opening date. The exception is the competition for financing scripts on a national theme, which will have only one decision by the end of the year.
The commission will have three members from the ranks of relevant domestic and foreign film professionals. The names of the commission members will be announced immediately after the opening of the competition.
In order to give you enough time to prepare for the competition with as complete and relevant documentation as possible, we are attaching a list of the same and the conditions that will need to be fulfilled.
Also, the Center facilitated consultations with experts for the development of scenarios, development of feature, documentary and animated film projects, in order to provide users with the necessary professional support for the improvement of projects before and during the duration of the competition. Consultations for script development will be led by Boban Jevtić, while consultations for the development of feature and documentary film projects will be led by Jelena Mitrović, and consultations for animated films will be led by Vojin Vasović.
For all questions related to your project, you can contact them via email:
Boban Jevtić, screenwriter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jelena Mitrović, producer – email@example.com
Vojin Vasović, animator – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all additional questions and necessary technical support, you can contact the Center via email email@example.com or by phone at 051/264-340